The Company provides the wide range of inland survey services: comprehensive land survey work; acquisition, processing and interpretation of data for mapping in civil engineering, CAD cartography in current satellite positioning, laser profiling and GIS technologies. Inland engineering‐geological survey include:
- En‐route and reconnaissance shooting,
- Engineering‐geophysical survey,
- Drilling of geotechnical boreholes,
- Soil sampling with light‐weight equipment,
- Static sounding (CPT),
- Dynamic sounding (SPT),
- Seismic sounding (SCPT),
- Plate load testing and pressure metering in boreholes,
- Field geotechnical tests for determination of strength and deformational properties of different kinds of soils in situ,
- Laboratory testing of soils, rocks and water.
Geotechnical survey on DeKastri terminal, «Sakhalin‐I» Project, 2003
The Company provides a complete complex of inland survey services for solving the following tasks:
- Primary observation and estimation of the route (site) including the environmental aspects.
- Study of sub‐surface conditions of land sites and provision of data for design work.
- Surveying and ecological monitoring during construction and operation stages.
- Actual surveying and storage of data.
- Support of construction works.
The Company has all necessary equipment for land survey, including lightweight portable drilling rigs mounted on track‐type vehicles and heavy trucks.